500!!!

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Here's my 500th post. I just want to say "thanks" to everyone that has helped me out and "no prob" to anyone that I have helped.

BTW, I highly recommend that anybody that wants to see a good kick ass rock show, go check out RUSH on their new tour. And, oh yeah, get the new CD Vapor Trails. Neil is BACK !!

eh catch is a punk :D he knows not what he says...

congrats on the 500... now you only have another 1000 odd to go before you catch catch23... well... happy posting mate :D

I know what you mean about not having anything to do since you got outta school. I just graduated in may and can't find a freakin' job.

yea same here, I've been doing freelance teching qwith sm,all networks but I can't find a descent job./...maybe soon.
congrats on the 500

Originally posted by catch23
I got out of school for the summer a month ago to the day now...I was at about 400 posts then...

And yet he complains about spammers.....

I got out of school for the summer a month ago to the day now...I was at about 400 posts then...

Go back to school, you obviously didn't learn anything.

i'm over 200 + i've ain't been on here 4 a month yet!!!!!!!!!!

Sprung: I don't spam here, my posts come from passing on my knowledge to others

Grinder714: that was uncalled for....if I didn't learn anything...you don't see my computer having constant problems, do you?...at least I'm good enough with math to figure out that Intel lies to you....you haven't done that yet.

No, catch I wouldn't either if I formatted every other day ffs....:rolleyes:

And double check your math dude.....:p

Hmm...let me think...

Yes, I do believe my high school Algebra teacher DID mention Intel's lies! WOW!

BTW: this is 100 posts, and YES I want a frickin party :D

Originally posted by Sprung
Hmm...let me think...

Yes, I do believe my high school Algebra teacher DID mention Intel's lies! WOW!

BTW: this is 100 posts, and YES I want a frickin party :D

Catch taught you algebea class at 15? Damn im impressed.:rolleyes:

And congrads dude, Im not going to flame you coz u dont have as many posts as me....but I'm sure SOMEONE will...:(

(fueling the flames)

Catch man you gonna let this guy talk to you like that bor? dayum...(no offence Grinder) and yes i too believe intel does lie to its customers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back