50 Cent

Kush

High On Life!
5o cent's mom was knitting what did he say to her?
GEE, U Knitt?

you want to know what sad is? i asked my nephew what he wanted for christmas this year and he said 50 cent, so i said to myself doesn't he want a game or something?
so i aske him is there a game he wants? i'm willing to spend more than 50 cents. so he goes no i want 50 cent the rappers new cd. it's sad that i had no clue who this rapper is.

You're lucky you escaped before you were subjected to the hell of listening to him!

I really hope he just stops releasing albums and realize his sales don't show how untalented of a rapper he truly is

Taggert_LOA said:
you want to know what sad is? i asked my nephew what he wanted for christmas this year and he said 50 cent, so i said to myself doesn't he want a game or something?
so i aske him is there a game he wants? i'm willing to spend more than 50 cents. so he goes no i want 50 cent the rappers new cd. it's sad that i had no clue who this rapper is.
You were better off before you knew ;)

Unleashed said:
You're lucky you escaped before you were subjected to the hell of listening to him!
*Nods in agreement*
rofl.gif

50 Cent has a couple good beats to listen to, that being said, I haven't listened to him for a very long time...there's just waay better stuff out there ;)

man, g-unit is amazing, im sorry u guys feel this way, but i feel that metellica has gone down the drain, and also i dont like rock much, but some songs i really like, like Three Days Grace - I Hate, ohh well everyone has their cup of tea

Metallica set the standard, but now they've been surpassed on many levels by many different bands. The only reason they got so big was because they were different, but to be honest I've never thought they were that good.

Metallica being the same band who gave away albums when they first started and then sued people for sharing their music?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back