5 blondes and a blind man

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
5 blondes and a blind man (fixed)

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair - given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.

2 - The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3 - I'm a 6 feet tall, 220 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight lifter.

5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares, "Nah.
Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

*FIXED DOUBLE POST PROB

Last edited:
funny joke, but I don't understand the title of the thread - got no connection with the joke @ all :/

It's a double post, looks like the other joke escaped!

Very funny tho :)

I've heard a version of this before, always interesting they are. :p

Jozhik said:
funny joke, but I don't understand the title of the thread - got no connection with the joke @ all :/

There are 5 blondes and a blind man in a bar. So the thread title is 5 blondes and a blind man.

What else is there not to get :dead: :squareeye

Speaking of blondes...

A blonde is desperate for money and decides to try kidnapping: she goes to a park, grabs a kid and sends him home with a note pinned to his jacket that says: "Send your kid back to the park tomorrow with $10,000, or you'll never see him again. Signed, the Desperate Blonde."

The next day the kid shows up with the money and a note that says, "Here's your money. I can't believe one blonde would do this to another!"
:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back