5.1 sys not workin?

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

i bought a 5.1 sys altec lansing. i install the sound card drivers n i notice just now that the back speakers dont work. IT only the front two or center n the sub ne suggestions how to fix or is it hardware realted.

yeah, what card? download some new drivers online. and make sure the speakers' fade control is in the middle.

doing a little testing, the speakers work i think b/cuz i tested it by the creative drivers already in, n it went from left front speaker to center to the right front then the back ones didnt work, but my friend helpin me test it says that it work when it said right front speaker when it was suppose to be the front only. But it wasnt clear it was just a lil bit, new infomation?

the soundcard is the soundblasterlive! the one dat like 49 bucks or w/e retail the 5.1.

unplug the rear speakers from the soundcard and plug in headphones. see if it plays when the speaker test says "rear left" and "rear right".

if it does, then you have a problem with the speakers. if not, then it's probably driver or setting related.

OK i admit it im the dumbest person in the world, i jsut keep askin but all i have to do is jsut explore into the problem more, the problem turned out to be the inputs in my soundcard =\ sry im dumb. (stupid no0b!) hey who said dat?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back