4p on a pint of beer, 14p on a bottle of wine and 55p on a bottle of spirits.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
What a bunch of our souls :(

Has anyone else seen today's budget? Urgh I feel poorer already.

Sorry, just gotta vent...

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'm feeling slightly better now. But not much.

ok im gonna get banned for excessive use of stars but "what a buching of ****ing ****s!!!!"

Oh no, life will never be the same :speechless::eek: I don't drink and I don't smoke so it makes no difference to me whatsoever :laugh:

Oh no, life will never be the same :speechless::eek: I don't drink and I don't smoke so it makes no difference to me whatsoever :laugh:

well, how evil can you be if you don't drink or smoke? :nervous: :eek: :speechless:

I wonder if she ever taught them that a pluralisation doesn't require an apostrophe :lick:

ok im gonna get banned for excessive use of stars but "what a buching of ****ing ****s!!!!"

mother****ing ****ing bastards ****s I hope they ****ing die of ****ing ****

ooh bastards isn't blocked.
bastards bastards bastards.

bastards!

wait.. what are we talking about? can someone clarify for an old yankee?

bastards? Okay. I feel cool now too!

bastards!

wait.. what are we talking about? can someone clarify for an old Yankee?

Us English are getting shafted again by having to pay more for things - stupid bastard :p

They randomly increase taxes on all the legalised drugs to make money from us.
At least car tax hasn't happened (yet) ?

you didnt expect them to give us anything did you - apart from the stinging sensation where they have just bent us over a rammed us hard from behind :(

They randomly increase taxes on all the legalised drugs to make money from us.
At least car tax hasn't happened (yet) ?

you drive? thank god im not in your city :D

bastards!!! Now it just might be cheaperr to shoot heroin and smoke hash than to invest in cigarettes and alcohol:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back