40.72 det and refresh rate problem

A

akuma

hey all couldnt really decide which forum to post this in but i thought this may been the most appropriate :rolleyes:

anyway i just installed the new 40.72 nvidia det driver and now i can't get any higher than 75hertz on my monitor
before i installed this driver i could get 85hertz or more
anyone know a fix for this? or know where i could download that nvidia refresh rate fix proggy that was released a while ago? also will this program work with the updated drivers?

oh also im using winxp

any help appreciated
75hertz is killing my eyes

hey akuma, if you give me your e-mailaddress and or mail me then i e-mail you that new refresh rate proggy for n-vidia, my e-mail address is in my sig :D

wadforum.gif

Try Refresh Lock

Or just download my attachment its called refresh lock and works with all nvidia drivers even 40.72 i use it and its never messed up yet.

nvidia refresh rate tool 2.01

or download the nvidia refresh rate tool 2.01 here, good idea to add a attachement bonytony, didnt know that was possible, me bit new here :D

wadforum.gif

You soon pick things up in here.....which may result in a trip to the doctors :D

Cya Around.

Hey BonyTony is that really you in that pic?....

Why your not asking me out are you ?

ROFL no .....about 50 years too old for me :D

hey guys just an update on my situation
that program didn't work for me but anyway

i reinstalled 30.82 and what do you know i could get 85hertz again :D
thats quite strange maybe a bug in the new 40.72?
ive got a crappy gf2mx200 btw :( anyone else with the same card experience any similar problems?

i have the Geforce 2 mx200 it's a pretty good card:p i'm still on the 28's cus they work jus fine. i can get upto 100herzt but i keep it on 60herzt:D

The NVIDIA 30's thru 40's are optimized for the GF 3's and GF 4's, I believe. On my GF2 GTS the 29.42's look better than the 30.82's, which seemed to have a slight greenish cast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back