4-Months free of a-squared Anti-Malware Personal Edition

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
From Majorgeeks.com

The folks at Emsi Software are giving away a four month free subscription to a-squared Anti-Malware Personal Edition to any of you geeks that want it.

For those of you that don’t know, a-squared is one of the top malware detection/removal systems on the market today and they are just about set to release their latest 2.5 version sometime this month. It is a program that is on my desktop right now.

To get your free 4 months, simply download the program FROM HERE and begin the install.

The install will prompt you to sign up for an account with your e-mail address and it will then send you a password for your user account. After entering your password, a screen will show up indicating the program is a trial. Click “Convert Coupon Code” and type in the key: dojite3014 and you are good to go.

One other thing - If you are afraid of betas skip to the next paragraph but, if you are like us and eat betas for breakfast on our eggs and toast, here’s a tip. During the install you will be prompted by what components you want, IE: help, other languages, etc. If you check “Install beta updates” the latest 2.5 beta will be downloaded, installed and managed for you. Very handy.

Again the code is,dojite3014, and is good until 5/4/2007 and again, it is for a free full license for 4 months – Enjoy!

Download link @ Majorgeeks

Moved.

Sweet deal :) Shall have to check into this when I get home. Aero over RDP at 512k sucks lemons :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back