4.4 Catalyst Released

http://www.osnn.net/comments.php?shownews=10244
grin.gif

Yeah right after I thought I did good and posted I saw that EP beat me to it by posting it to the front page 2hrs from now :p

/me still dislikes weird frontpage times

Xie said:
Yeah right after I thought I did good and posted I saw that EP beat me to it by posting it to the front page 2hrs from now :p

Hahah, that's funny.
laugh.gif

Well, we can still use this as the "official" discussion thread then.

anyone noticing great performace increases hehe :) is it worth me having to reboot.

my desktop is like 500000000 % faster n stuff... really amazing :D

my pc does like 1.4 billion clock cycles a secound now !!

*disclaimer* - Xie runs a 1700+

sraycoz said:
anyone noticing great performace increases hehe :) is it worth me having to reboot.
If you read the release list doesn't look like any major changes to anything this time around. So unless you have a game listed or had one of the problems listed as corrected most ppl probably can skip this release.

Nice to see all the super performance increases makes me want to tell you I now do a gazzillion megaflops with these new drivers :eek:

Ok well I installed them and will now play all my games so I should be back in about a month with some real news :D

GTA VC was really nice with these ...

I will try a few more and see but they seem fine :cool:

Just updated the driver for the first time. Where do you see the version number 4.4 if at all?

Mine says: Date 22/3/04. Version 6.14.10.6436.

Is that right?

Hipster Doofus said:
Just updated the driver for the first time. Where do you see the version number 4.4 if at all?

Mine says: Date 22/3/04. Version 6.14.10.6436.

Is that right?
In video tabs look for an "options" tab.

-edit- and yes that is the correct version # for 4.4 cats ;)

Ok back 4.4 is the one for us , we have no problems at all with any games that we play and thats tons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back