4.4 Catalyst Released

Xie

- geek -
Yeah right after I thought I did good and posted I saw that EP beat me to it by posting it to the front page 2hrs from now :p

/me still dislikes weird frontpage times

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Xie said:
Yeah right after I thought I did good and posted I saw that EP beat me to it by posting it to the front page 2hrs from now :p
Hahah, that's funny.

Well, we can still use this as the "official" discussion thread then.

anyone noticing great performace increases hehe :) is it worth me having to reboot.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
my desktop is like 500000000 % faster n stuff... really amazing :D

Xie

- geek -
my pc does like 1.4 billion clock cycles a secound now !!

*disclaimer* - Xie runs a 1700+

Xie

- geek -
sraycoz said:
anyone noticing great performace increases hehe :) is it worth me having to reboot.
If you read the release list doesn't look like any major changes to anything this time around. So unless you have a game listed or had one of the problems listed as corrected most ppl probably can skip this release.

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Nice to see all the super performance increases makes me want to tell you I now do a gazzillion megaflops with these new drivers :eek:

Ok well I installed them and will now play all my games so I should be back in about a month with some real news :D

GTA VC was really nice with these ...

I will try a few more and see but they seem fine :cool:

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just updated the driver for the first time. Where do you see the version number 4.4 if at all?

Mine says: Date 22/3/04. Version 6.14.10.6436.

Is that right?

Xie

- geek -
Hipster Doofus said:
Just updated the driver for the first time. Where do you see the version number 4.4 if at all?

Mine says: Date 22/3/04. Version 6.14.10.6436.

Is that right?
In video tabs look for an "options" tab.

-edit- and yes that is the correct version # for 4.4 cats ;)

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Ok back 4.4 is the one for us , we have no problems at all with any games that we play and thats tons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caitlinansell