3rd party Voodoo 5 5500 AGP??

B

bheagle

OK, I have gotten a third party VOODOO5 5500 driver that works great in XP, it's the DOZER 1.1 drivers from Voodoofiles.com, I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any other websites that post 3rd party drivers for 3dfx products because I still have seen my Voodoo benchmark much faster under 98SE than XP..

just hoping....
:cool:

Of course your voodoo card is faster under 98 than XP, cos XP doesnt officially support the voodoo card.

I'd hate to think what hacking has gone on with those drivers, or what mis-mash of files they are.

3Dfx is dead, may they RIP.

I'd really think about upgrading your card to at least one that has xp support.

Most new games are geforce/ati radeon optimised so as time goes on your gonna get stuck.

Save those pennies!! :)

Well XP DOES TOO support the voodoo5 5500, matter of fact they have their own drivers for it, But .... I understand that the company is dead, I also understand that there are better cards, but unless this one dies or completely stops working all together I see no point in throwing it in the trashcan.

I can still play my favorite games , UT, Halflife, and NASCAR all with NO FRAME LOSS.. and even run them in 1024X768 75hz, and I get about 35 FPS in UT, under Glide.. shoot me if I'm wrong here, but 35 FPS is GOOD ENOUGH...
(grin)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back