3DMark06 due out TOMORROW!!!!

yeay a new benchmark to turn a good system into nothing agian. hopefully we wont have the video card companies trying to cheat there way through dirvers this time tho.

but as always it will be intresting to watch waht they made. it always looks nice

yeah it does. as others have said...... why doesn't Futuremark make freakin games for how beautiful their benchmarking apps look. i'd LOVE to play the game that they used for the Battle of Proxycon demo or whatever it's called from 3dm03 and 05. Honestly i'm wondering how much better it has gotten in one year. don't know how it could have gotten THAT much better. i mean yeah... it says it now also tests HDR features too..... but don't see how that would drastically cripple systems that even get like... 8k in 05.

Then again....... should be GLAD futuremark don't make games. then it'd be like... "WOW does that game look GREAT!!! too bad i have to wait 2 years to be able to play it at a reasonable framerate". Did i read the one part right though..... that it said this one actually has a playable demo?

Last edited:
I'll nab it off newsgroups...usually the web outlets are overloaded with releases like these. I hate new 3dmarks, though, not because of the product, but because it makes me sad to know how outdated my system is about to be.

R.I.P. 7800GT

Wait till i get home tonight!!!!

Volt adjustment and OC for my system!!!!! w00t 111111

C'mon light the night on fire
Were gonna set the night on fire
C'mon baby light my FIRERRRRR!!!

Well my PC felt fast for a while. Guess I will have done my first bench within 2 hours :)

You are still running in dual? Or have you put yours in SLI?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back