3DMark scores low

Adrenalize

Tired Zombie
My mark was 3435 on 3DMark 2003.
is this low and how can i tweak a little if it is

you should be getting around 4500-5000 with your system I think... I can hit 4800 easily w/o any overclocks but my system @ stock is one of the top 5 in the ORB...

check your AA and AF settings levels for starters... turn off AA and AF and you should be getting a net gain...

Overclock video card and memory. Latest official or Omega Drivers are fast but buggy. Use Rivatuner. Shut down all background processes including antivirus - to cut a long story short read every single thread in this forum and apply every tweak you can get your hands on then read every single thread in the Futuremark forum, get a record score, lose your sanity and post your results back here :D

My PC is hitting 5040 Stock, with it's current settings it's pushing almost 7000.

Download the new ATi 3.9s. Uninstal the old drivers, restart, install the new ones, and restart again. Try running it again, it should be a bit better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back