3D web browser

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
The idea behind the CubicEye is to organize that messy pile of web pages and applications on your computer desktop into a coherent, easy-to-navigate cube.

Arrange your cubes by thematic or functional subject matter. Explore them either individually or collectively - as part of a more comprehensive structure of multiple cubes representing your various areas of interest.

CubicEye Tools allow webmasters and software developers to organize their content, functions, and interfaces into single or multiple cubes, taking advantage of not only the surfaces of the cubes, but the space inside as well, for the display and manipulation of both content and data.

http://www.2ce.com/

Cool! I remembered seeing that a few months ago and spent a while looking for it, but gave up when I couldn't remember what it was called and didn't feel like sifting through google hits.

I knew it would surface again somewhere and here it is. Thanks. :)

Hmmph, you have to wait until they send you instructions via email to download the program.

Well, I was able to d/l and install it. It IS neat, and rotates smooth, but the actual web pages are slow as hell. Maybe I need a new PC? :confused:

Wonder why it should load pages slowly. It's just a frontend for Internet Explorer.
Haven't given it a try yet, but I might sometime soon.

No, the pages load ok, they just don't scroll well and rollovers respond slow to the mouse. It must be because of the image/font scaling. I did notice the pages aren't as "clean" as they normally appear in IE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back