3D Studio Max 9

N

Not Bman

Alright, I was wondering where would be the best place to go to learn from scratch how to use this program, and to become good at it.

From beginner to advance.....I was searching but I can't seem to find any.

what aspect of it? There's modeling, texturing, lighting, animating, etc.. these are all seperate pieces that need to be learned.

That's why i said from beginner to advanced, I want to eventually learn all that you can learn. I don't know where to start.

The beginning.

Start with the modelling, nothing else is much use if you can't model.

Well alright, but I have searched for tutorials and things like that, but I can't seem to find anything to start with. I can find little tuts, such as how to make this and that, but not actually learning the program and tools.

best way to learn the program and tools is using it during the tutorials.. :)

Doesnt 3dsmax come with a bunch of tutorials on the install cd?

I never thought of using them, since everytime I have used tutorials from the program themselves, well they suck.

I will try those, but any other places ideas people?

thanks for that, I think I will invest in that book, thats what I'm talking about.

Glad I could help, I still crack it open from time to time and learn new stuff. Or relearn the stuff I have forgotten how to do. :p

If you need any help feel free to PM me, While I'm not a 3ds Max master I might be able to help you out if you need it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back