3D mark 2003

ok i install this prog and i hvae the latest drives for all my hardware, it says that it suports all my stuff but when i go to run it, it loads the first test, fades out then the prog just crashes, and nothing happens? what is happining to it? is there a way to stop it from doing that?

overclocked? that was my problem with the video card. i pushed it too high and it crashed. i would suggest that you underclock or check your ram timings to make sure that they are on SPD to avoid the vast majority or memory errors.

U

Ultrabeamer

I have the same problem with a Radeon 9000 Pro and a mainboard with Via-Chipset... waht's your system configuration?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by canadian_divx
ok i install this prog and i hvae the latest drives for all my hardware, it says that it suports all my stuff but when i go to run it, it loads the first test, fades out then the prog just crashes, and nothing happens? what is happining to it? is there a way to stop it from doing that?
seeing as you appear to have a directx 7 video card... it may have something to do with that...

note that the first test is dx7 and thats it :) so your score would be pretty rotten regardless...

best thing I would recommend is to go to the www.futuremark.com forums and ask there or just dl and run the mpegs/avi's of the games posted on this and other forums...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut