3d MARK 2001SE (330 Build)

F

Fire_Two

Just wondering i got this new 3d mark score of 12204 on my first run this a good score?

ta =)

ne ways this 1.6a does fly! beat ne amd i used to have.

128mb gf3 nice =)

ur overlock on gfx card iz very low thou my olg gf3 classic hit 258/562.

trust me m8 u wont get near my 560+ on the mem! and that core was cooled by a crystal orb.

128mb cards use slower ram then 64mb cards ie 64mb cards can clock loads higher.

i think ur max out around 540's. 550 if lucky.

Grinder714

wot score u get u look like u have a nice system apart from PSU lil lower there?

at default settings no OC varies between 10,900 to 11,050. Depending on what progs I have running.

OC that's a different story, I don't feel the need to do it with this system....yet. But I have tried ;) and I feel its unfair to compare overclocked Intel's to overclocked AMD, being as amd's are overclocked from the factory. That would be unfair.

errr

being as amd's are overclocked from the factory

never heard that 1 b4 m8.

well now you have...kinda explains the heat issue. Just my .$02

But that has been talked about/discussed in these threads many times. Do a search for it, it does not belong in this thread. You can pick it up in one of those threads if they are not closed.

Originally posted by Fire_Two
Just wondering i got this new 3d mark score of 12204 on my first run this a good score?

***after digressing****

That's a damn Good score!!!!

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3877678

windows xp pro
amd athlon xp 1700+
896mb pc2100 ddr
jetway 866as ultra motherboard
leadtek gf4 ti 4400 128mb ddr
40gb seagate 5200rpm hdd
60gb maxtor udma-133 7200rpm hdd
pioneer 16x dvd
liteon 32X12X40
realtek 10/100 family fast ethernet nic
cable modem 1meg/256k
19" lg flatron
microsoft intellimouse optical
creative soundworks digital

Grinder, i would be very interested in seeing your 3Dmark2001 results :) since our PC's are so similure...

10,900 to 11,050 depending on all the crap I have running.

Am going to try the omega driver and see if there is any improvement.

here's my Omega benchmark (with default 3dmark settings): http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3877926

I did do a benchmark before this one with high reso (1280x1024x32 i think) + 4x AA. it did make the FPS go to hell (around 18-90 on everything) but it looks AMAZING!!! the 3dmark for that one was like 3500ish.

the thing about omega drivers is not better FPS, but instead better graphics. there isint much of a drop though.

these new drivers look crap, 4 bench marks but good say 4 counter strike saves me having to set the LOD to mkae it look better and get rid of the blur.

Originally posted by Shawn319
here's my Omega benchmark (with default 3dmark settings): http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3877926

I did do a benchmark before this one with high reso (1280x1024x32 i think) + 4x AA. it did make the FPS go to hell (around 18-90 on everything) but it looks AMAZING!!! the 3dmark for that one was like 3500ish.

the thing about omega drivers is not better FPS, but instead better graphics. there isint much of a drop though.

Shawn, I noticed your FSB is running at 100MH? I don't see anything in your specs about your Motherboard. With a system like that, your fsb should be at least 133MH.

I could be wrong, just something seems odd there.

he has rdram 800 stuff ie his fsb is 100 then x4 by the ram = 400.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back