3D Mark 03

D

demon4870

Well i really just wanted to know for those of you who have the new 3d mark what scores u got and what kinda systems u are running. I got a 992 with a AMD 1.2gig and a Radeon 8500LE:mad: which doesnt seem to hot! but let me know. I really wasnt sure if i could compare online cause i had to register if u know what i mean.

Originally posted by Bretenn
quite low... u better check ur settings or driver...

um... that score is most respectable... for the system...

try running 3dmark03 on your system and see if you can even come close to his score.. :)

my scores are listed in my sig...

Hmmm

Thats quite a system and quite a score!

I didnt have everything closed though. I will try again closing IRC and AIM, and run it again. Do you think it would help for me to turn my opengl and D3D setting to performance instead of quality in my ATI control panel or would it not make much of a difference.

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by demon4870
Thats quite a system and quite a score!

I didnt have everything closed though. I will try again closing IRC and AIM, and run it again. Do you think it would help for me to turn my opengl and D3D setting to performance instead of quality in my ATI control panel or would it not make much of a difference.

the test is for directx only... not openGL... also the test is based on the scores from 4 tests... and is designed mainly for directx 9 cards... you currently have a direct x 8.1 card... and therefore you will not have the pixel pushing power of the newer dx9 cards from ati and nvidia...

the score you have seems round about in the region for your part and cpu... I would not worry too much about it..

I got the best score ever! 183! LOL :D
I must admit though... it's pretty good for a GF2 MX-400!

What kind of numbers you getting with 2001 (more AMD friendly)?

Originally posted by Sazar
um... that score is most respectable... for the system...

try running 3dmark03 on your system and see if you can even come close to his score.. :)

my scores are listed in my sig...

haha an Mx 460 SAZAR u cruel man, you know that card can barely handle solitaire!!!! :D :D

I got like a 2500 or so on an 1800+ and a GF4 4600, not gonna complain tho card only cost me 60 bucks.

Originally posted by Krux
haha an Mx 460 SAZAR u cruel man, you know that card can barely handle solitaire!!!! :D :D

laugh2.gif

I didn't think the poster realized what 3dmark03 was about.. so I made the comment... no harm intended lol...

Originally posted by Krux
Lol, does that mean its worse than my Palm m130 gfx chip, that does solitaire :p

Originally posted by Geffy
Lol, does that mean its worse than my Palm m130 gfx chip, that does solitaire :p

I doubt you can run 3dmark03 on that device

/me pictures 3dmark03 recognition protocals saying...

um.. wtf is this POS... I am supposed to run on THIS ? ok whatever.. let me bleep a pixel... give him a half a point and bugger off.. got better things to do...

Yea, with the new Catalyst 3.2 drivers I haven't been able to get through a full benchmark with 3DMark03.

Originally posted by wolfpac3nWo
Yea, with the new Catalyst 3.2 drivers I haven't been able to get through a full benchmark with 3DMark03.

they have some nice fixes for r300 based cores... but it is generally a 9800pro driver set :)

we have to wait for the cat 3.3's to give us a nice performance boost that is reported to have been found while the catalyst maker team was designing their stuff...

for more info check out the cat 3.2 thread on www.rage3d.com 's forums... and look for a poster called catalystmaker... part of the ati catalyst driver team :)

oohhh... din check this thread...

ahhahaah sory i just thought it is 3d mark 01.... it's my fault.... btw i got 800++ for my 460 (hmm.... shame :D)

ok now for my problem... when i run 03, i have this problem
"fmod error in fsound_setpaused: not enough memory"

should i just disable that sound test: 60 sounds? (coz this is where the problem occur)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back