3COM Home Connect Camera Drivers for WinXP

W

waddy

Good News! Working drivers are available for the popular 3COM Home Connect camera and the Windows XP operating system.

Download

Re: Windows XP - There is no further development for this OS, however, these drivers do work with the released version of Windows XP. When installing these drivers on XP you will receive a notice that says the Vista Imaging USB ViCAM has not passed Windows LOGO testing, but you can continue the installation.

What would be nice is if you had a 'new stuff' section with all the new drivers/important news etc on it
rather than posting into the forums which most people may just skip reading even if is a needed issue or whatever

just a suggestion :)
i love the frontpage that has the new news.... so i think a page or even an addition (which may become tedious if theres a lot of drivers released or whatever) on the frontpage for new drivers/news/updates etc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back