360 Game Backup

N

Not Bman

Now I am used to PC games, were I can install a No/DVD crack so that I don't need to use the CD/DVD's. Now that I have a 360 I have to change that. One good reason I like PC games is that since I can do the hack, I don't have to keep using my disc and laying them around, usage, damage, and all that.

I was wondering (yes I searched google, there are many) what the best and easiest way is to #1 backup your 360 games to HDD (computer) and #2 being able to play those games (offline and online if possible).

Google seems to have many ways, some I understand and some I don't. Looking for the best and fastest solution from my OSNN buddies lol

I assume that is because they are trying to stop pirates.

hmm, I really would just like to use burned copies, so I dont have to worry about scratches and other things. In the other topic I asked if I get achievements offline, and go online, if they update, I was told yes. Would this work with using the burned copies offline, and once I do go online it updates? Or no.

And I don't see suggestions for backup and such...lol

If you hack your xbox to use copied discs you will be banned from xbox live.

If you want to use xbox live you cannot backup your games.

End of story.

Alright, let me ask the technical question of it.

This might be a stupid question, and I might know already. How does the 360 and LIVE know it's a burned disc. I guess I won't backup my games then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back