3 small things

L

lillemand1

1st: how do i replace my computer.
my network places and recycle bin icons.
2nd:
i have searched and searched but i can't seem to find any deasent pages with any nice icons.
3rd:
i have seen that some of u have ur icons in twice the size of mine and i would like to know how to get them that big.

What you mean by the first point? Get rid of the icons? and for the second one...try searching this forum, there are some guys who make great icons! and for the last...explain more..maybe i can help then...:D

Easiest way to replace Icons

Microangelo 5 hands down.

as far as the Icons being huge, some of these guys/gals are not using the normal explorer shell, they are using things like Litestep, Desktop X, Geoshell, etc. Do not start using those until you fully understand what's going on, unless you enjoy reformating and reinstalling XP.

Do a search in these forums on this, has been covered several times..

good luck

:cool:

if u find some decent icons first (o_87 makes gd 1's @ www.dotcomguy.com) then u replace the old icon's wid ur new 1's. (i'm not sure of the exact process). the large icon's are just were they've set there icon's 2 large i belive.

You say you searched, but you didnt search enough ;) All of your questions have already been anwsered in this forum ALOT of time before...

1.) Go here. You want to follow 'Standard Icons'.

2.) Go
here

3.) Go here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back