3+ simultaneous keys

A

adamg

Is there anyway of increasing the number of keys that can be pressed at the same time? The limit of 2 can get annoying in some games. If you press more than 2 the computer just beeps.

you should be able to do at least three at a time. for instance, ctrl + alt + delete. anything less than that is probably a limit of the program.

i used to get that on my old keyboard, got me a logitech usb and i can press 5+

forwards, + walk key + side shift + side step + reload = ownage ;)

Yup my brother had a problem like that too. Except it only was a problem when he combined the Left Arrow key with the Up arrow key. When he tried to move forward rotate left and shoot it wouldn't work. Forward, rotating right and shooting worked fine! :confused: He tried like 3 different keyboards all with the same problem and finally the 4th one which was wireless worked?! Still not sure what was going on...

I guess it's got (partially anyway) to do with the wiring matrix in the keyboard. If it's "badly" made the keyboard can't determine what keys are pressed if you press more than, say, 3 of some keys.

It's a teory anyway. :) Could be drivers too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back