28 days later

Krux

Nissan Powered
saw that movie last, really creepy think resident evil with REALLY fast moving zombies and LOTS more of them.

the filming could have been better looked like it was a "budget" film. was filmed in the UK by some british people. (looks like it was filmed in the 90's)

has good acting and good camera work (not filming) some of the scene give you that feeling like u need to get up and run didn't really make me jump but I did get the I need to move feeling (GF had her face burried her face into my arm so she missed alot.

I would suggest anyone who isn't deathly afriad of zombies (like my brother) should go see it give you a good scared and if you see it at night when you leave the dark will creep you out.:D

Got this movie on DVD.

Written by Alex Garland (the beach) and directed by Danny Boyle (the beach, trainspotting)

Was pretty good, caught more of the plot etc. the second time around, skip the small text if you don't want to know what basically happens...

werew wer ew dfsg d gd fgh gf hf gh fg dfg d g s e jnkl klk jhkkjkjkj p ioi oio io io id jkjkjkj it turns out that while people claimed the virus had reached other shores before the radio and television went down, it never actually did and the uk became a quarantined area, hence the jet flying over at the end. sjdfsd fs df ewr wer wejk jk jiuiml,lhuhuhuwe we r fsd fs df sd fsd fsd fsd fskd lkl kl ksodio okjo

The DVD has some deleted scenes and an alternate ending I have yet to take a look at.

where did u get the DVD? I want to know what the alter ending was.

It was released in the uk about a month ago. I think the alternate ending just doesn't have the fellah in it, I'll let you know ;)

Another really good scary movie is "The Ring". But to get the full effect don't get it on DVD, get it on VHS. After that movie you may never watch a VHS movie again.

its was ok, little girl was creepy as hell but that movie..... ohhh man that movie just annoyed the #@!@ out of me esp. the end when its gets real loud! GRRRRR

I thought 28 Days Sucked. The only thing scary about it was that I wasted $6 to go see it in the theatre. Boooo! You want to see a good zombie movie, see Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Night of the Dead, Retun of the Living Dead, etc etc etc.

those where all way to 80's status to actually scare me everything just look WAY to fake, resident evil was a good zombie movie tho :D

I'm a product of the 80's, maybe that's why to me those are the best zombie flix. They were top notch at the time.... errr well, excellent B movies anyway and to this day they are classics which probably influenced a good majority of today's zombie flix.

yah I own night of the living dead and return of the living dead (i think thats the name) and ive watched them a few times

Yeah, this movie pretty much sucked.

Best part is I only wasted $15 for two tickets. Causght the bargain matinee. (Could have been $20)

My biggest complaint: Was just really, really slow. Could have been decent. Needed a better editor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back