28.35 Detonaters, Where from ?

Z

ZAnwar

Wher can i get the 28.35 detonators because the one link in the frontpage is a dead one ! ?

the geforce 28.35 are NOT for desktop computers, they are the WHQL drivers for the laptop geforce4go, and geforce2go...don't download them and install them unless you want a non functioning driver :)

on the front page it says that all Nvidia cards are supported !

Yes...but that is because the drivers have been MODDED!

The 28.35 drivers were built for the NV17M chipset only...what someone at one of the driver sites did was they modded the INF file to make it have support for all cards when it truly is not optimized for them...then they went further and changed the nv4disp to be refresh rate compatible (side note i've seen tons of complaints that says even after running rev fix and it saying it works it truly did nothing...this is due to the drivers not being for desktop cards)

So if you run these drivers your running drivers that were not made for desktop cards..that were then modded to work with them..and then further modded to support refresh fix...so if you have any problems, or loss of performance you'll know why :)

Side note:The reason I know these drivers are for mobile cards only is when they first truly became availible from one of the nvidia FTP's and on a few other sites I downloaded them. The INF clearly states it is for the geforce2go and the geforce4mx420 mobile...so they added geforce4mx mobile support for when laptops start using them..these are NOT desktop drivers.

Didn't they fix the refresh rate problem awhile back? Was that desktop versions only or did they break it again?

Also aren't the 23.xx versions the fastest for GF3 cards?
Doesn't 23.12 have the RR fix?

Originally posted by ZAnwar15
my 28.35 work fine.

of course they do...because they are using a 28.32 inf file :p so the driver reports as 28.35 but it's just the same driver as 28.32 heheh..you might wanna try 3dmarking the two and seeing if you get much of a differnce

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back