24 in general

Did you like the 24 season 5 finale?

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey Everyone,
I don't want to take away from the 24 season 5 thread so post there first but i just thought i'd open up a thread to discuss the shows future, past whatever. Like when will Jack finally die?
I watched an interview with him and he says the show will still go on without him so theres something for you to think about...
-Jack

Judging by the number of times he's been beaten up or shot at he should have died long ago,I know it's not real and only a tv show but come on no man could possibly have survived this long :rolleyes:

Yah even me who is a 24 fanatic has to agree with you...
I was also wondering why he and curtis both go first into terrorist buildings and yet they are not wearing any sort of head protection, and they just were a simple bullet proof vest...
-Jack

TV Stars are immortal. Even Kenny comes back, show after show. :)

vanquished said:
I was also wondering why he and curtis both go first into terrorist buildings and yet they are not wearing any sort of head protection, and they just were a simple bullet proof vest...

Crazy maybe? Heck, even Chuck Norris would go in there with his 10 gallon hat on, prepared to roundhouse kick any jihad warriors who appear. LOL

Mastershakes said:
TV Stars are immortal. Even Kenny comes back, show after show. :)

Crazy maybe? Heck, even Chuck Norris would go in there with his 10 gallon hat on, prepared to roundhouse kick any jihad warriors who appear. LOL
I must be out of the loop because i don't watch south park and i never knew who Chuck Norris was until about a month ago....
:)
No problems tho
-jack

vanquished said:
I must be out of the loop because i don't watch south park and i never knew who Chuck Norris was until about a month ago....
:)
No problems tho
-jack
Your not the only one, I don't watch South Park either and have no idea who the hell this Norris fella is :speechless:

Evil Marge said:
Your not the only one, I don't watch South Park either and have no idea who the hell this Norris fella is :speechless:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ Biggest badass ever - made tons of crap movies, is a black belt.....

Plays 'Walker' in Walker Texas Ranger - a long running Saturday night show in America (more crap)

Mastershakes said:
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ Biggest badass ever - made tons of crap movies, is a black belt.....

Plays 'Walker' in Walker Texas Ranger - a long running Saturday night show in America (more crap)
Oh him,I was better off not knowing thanks :crosseyed: :lick: :laugh:

Yah thats him...
I still don't see the attraction between him and a lot of guys I know, they think he is just so cool....
WTF!!!
Oh well im not one to judge, i guess...
-Jack

Another Episode of twenty four is on tomorrow so don't miss it!
I also believe that House is on right before it...
A good night tomorrow a good night!
-Jack

Geez, now we have to wait until freaking January 2007 for the next season! That's the way it's always been, though, and somehow I've made it survived. ;)

Great season this year. Great season.

muzikool said:
Geez, now we have to wait until freaking January 2007 for the next season! That's the way it's always been, though, and somehow I've made it survived. ;)

Hear Hear!
To a great season of 24, and many more to come!

muzikool said:

Gives me time to catch up on some of the past season on DVD :D

So what they gonna do for next season, film in China? I gotta say it was a good twist of an ending. Your past will always come back to bite you in the ass.

I think we all knew, as soon as he went to take a phone call, on a hard line that something was up...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back