24 - Day 6

I would think the guy playing Tom has to be leaving soon, doesn't he have a full time job on Numbers on CBS?

It looks like its still going strong. I have no idea why, I think its terrible.

I think everyone knew (at least anyone that watched last season) that
Jacks "brother" was truly evil. I was kind of annoyed every time he spouted off about family and trying to play jack that way since he obviously has no regard for family (ie: last season always trying to kill jack)

I think in some way that vindicating Jack's dad as not really playing a part to his evil schemes is a good thing and will play a larger role later down the series.

I never really trusted
the dad. What a screwed up blood-thirsty family.

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW!

That scene between Jack and his brother was one of the most intense I can remember on this show in a long time!

Great freaking episode tonight!

It was a great episode. I really like
Morris too, he's a genius and a hardass, kinda like myself ...
hope we get to see Jack in one of his trademark rescue missions next week!

and Daddy dearist, Now that's a dis-functional family... "business".
:p

Wow! Great episode. I was really hoping his dad was sincere though, to bad. Oh well, just one more body on the floor. :p Hopefully they explain throughout the season why Jack's brother wanted him dead so bad.

Wow! Great episode. I was really hoping his dad was sincere though, to bad. Oh well, just one more body on the floor. :p Hopefully they explain throughout the season why Jack's brother wanted him dead so bad.
or for that matter why
Jack's dad also seems to want him dead. Obviously his father knew about all the events of last season (pres. Palmer assassination/framing Jack/etc..) and so obviously knew and condoned trying to kill
Jack..

or for that matter why
Jack's dad also seems to want him dead. Obviously his father knew about all the events of last season (pres. Palmer assassination/framing Jack/etc..) and so obviously knew and condoned trying to kill
Jack..

Good point, I'm sure they will explain it all. The only explanation I can think of at the moment is that Gram (sp) and their father sold the nukes to the terrorists for some serious cash and they setup everything in the previous season to draw Jack out (as Gram said in his interrogation) That way they could somehow blame the nukes on him.. since its a family business or something. Gram and the Father get away scotch free and a lot richer. Except now, Jacks dad is a lot richer :p Kinda a stretch, lots of missing info... but that might be the plan in the end.

omg wow

thats is one hell of a messed up family. Personally I am still wondering why "Rocket" Romano and Farmer Hoggett want Jack dead so bad.

And the guy from numbers seems so nice now he's so evil. Be cool to see how it all unfolds. At least in 24 we will get some answers and not like that **** they call Lost where no ones got a ****ing clue.

omg wow

At least in 24 we will get some answers and not like that **** they call Lost where no ones got a ****ing clue.

Hah hah :p

I can see the flames growin, better run Geffy. Them "Lost" boys are a Zealous bunch.

I watched lost till about six episodes into the second season, glad I stopped when I did. Looks like the show itself is... lost. The writers have no idea what they are doing... its just a mess.

I watched lost till about six episodes into the second season, glad I stopped when I did. Looks like the show itself is... lost. The writers have no idea what they are doing... its just a mess.

It has been a mess at times, but I think it's shaped-up quite a bit this season. You said you stopped watching it near the beginning of Season 2, so you can't exactly comment on its state at this point. ;)

There was a news story recently about the writing of the series, and that the entire story is being finished now in order to give it a definite end. The writers said that they don't want it to go too long, and referenced the X-Files and that it probably went on 2 seasons longer than it should have. All that to say that the story has a clear direction and end, and next season is supposed to go straight through just like 24 does -- back-to-back new episodes.

Woot 2 hrs on monday.

Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot 2 hrs on monday.

Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we know... you already said it once.

@Muzikool - You're right, however my mom still watches the show and we talk about it sometimes. Also I watch little bits of pieces when she is watching from time to time. :lick: I do know however that they have left way to many loose ends from even the first season. They probably have some super convenient explanation to sum it all up. :suprised:

Yeah we know... you already said it once.

@Muzikool - You're right, however my mom still watches the show and we talk about it sometimes. Also I watch little bits of pieces when she is watching from time to time. :lick: I do know however that they have left way to many loose ends from even the first season. They probably have some super convenient explanation to sum it all up. :suprised:
I kno, i just wanted to bring the thread back on topic :)

@gonaads: Keifer Sutherland was a "Lost Boy" :p

@muzi: I abandoned it at the end of season 2.

@gonaads: Keifer Sutherland was a "Lost Boy" :p

@muzi: I abandoned it at the end of season 2.
That was the worst finale i have ever seen on 24.
Unlike House's that was awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back