24 - Day 6

They seem to be doing a good job of showing small little details, for example

When the family that was being held hostage by Ahmed (sp?) when the mom got let go she called her husband on the payphone he was at. When I saw that I was like wtf? But I was talking to someone a few moments before and I missed the fact that Ahmed pointed the phone at her as she was leaving and said "Remember this!" I'm guessing referring to the number on CID? My point being, they are doing a good job not leaving out little details like that. I highly doubt they would overlook something as big as programming nukes.

Also, I find it funny that entire past seasons were about stopping what happened in the first four hours of this season. :p
lol, true. this is why this season is awesome. - Yes, he says something like; can you remember this number? Its the phone you husband called from...
One thing i dont like so far is the number memorization.
First with Jack and the address, next, was the mother looking at a number she never knew before for 10 secs and says, go it.
I woul forget
and then the child is like:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, fix your sperlers!

But I agree with your point, people seem to have ultra fast memorization skills.

Whoa, fix your sperlers!

But I agree with your point, people seem to have ultra fast memorization skills.

In this day and age of international terrorism you have to be alert and able to memorise seemingly innocuous information for days even weeks. I think the american government has started putting Ginko Balboa in the water supply :p

But yeah I was thinking as the mum was leaving, how the hell will she know the number, then Ahmed asks "Can you remember this number...?" and I was like, aaaah, sneaky buggers they didn't miss that out :D

Wow, who saw that coming!? I never would have guessed that the guy that helped out President Logan was Jacks Brother! I loved how his son looked at his hand all weird when he shook it... it was great.

Not only helping logan. he has been behind it for a long time. wasn't expecting that.
Im also gonna make a prediction/observation.
I would bet big money that the son who is said to be the brother's is Jacks, i assume that Jack and his bro's wife had an "engadgement" and the result was that kid

Thats an interesting prediction, but that kid is pretty fugly.. I doubt jack could produce such a lame duck. :p

Thats an interesting prediction, but that kid is pretty fugly.. I doubt jack could produce such a lame duck. :p
Hehe
that kid is wicked ugly :), but the way he acted seemed like it was his

maybe all the hots went into Kim ;)

I have to admit I was surprised to learn that Graham was Jacks brother, never saw that coming in a million years.

Ya know, I was thinking about it some more and you might be right with that being his kid, he probably doesn't even know it. As of right now, he has nothing to live for... every conflict is an opportunity for him to finally die. That woman and that kid might be the ticket for him to hold onto something.

@Geffy, All the hots most definetly went to Kim. :) Speaking of which, does anyone know if we will see her this Season? What about Audry?

maybe all the hots went into Kim ;)

I have to admit I was surprised to learn that Graham was Jacks brother, never saw that coming in a million years.
To both of yas, i dont think the writers knew that Graham was jack's brother either :)

And to aprox, i think jack does know its his kid.
The kid was like, maybe we could take later
Jack was like, i would like that.

Why are you fools still using "spoiler" tags? The episodes we are discussing have already aired ya know.

Yeah, we don't want to spoil it for people that missed the episodes. But... with your blessing I'll stop using them, I actually find it a pain in the ass to do. I always end up misspelling spoiler. :p

Why are you fools still using "spoiler" tags? The episodes we are discussing have already aired ya know.

Not everywhere. If people are watching them on SkyOne in the UK then we just got the 3rd or 4th episode I think. I personally get them online and I'll buy the DVD once its out anyway.

So I cant believe Zephryn Cochran is Jacks dad! :p

Lets see how many people get the reference.

Lets see how many people get the reference.
I get the reference (for good or bad! :eek: ) for what it's worth, that actor is also going to be in spiderman 3 .. he also has played a president way back in "the Sum of All Fears" movie a while back.. but I'll always remember him as Farmer Hoggett in Babe

While not that much of a spoiler, you may still want to use the tags though..

I think everyone knew (at least anyone that watched last season) that
Jacks "brother" was truly evil. I was kind of annoyed every time he spouted off about family and trying to play jack that way since he obviously has no regard for family (ie: last season always trying to kill jack)

I think in some way that vindicating Jack's dad as not really playing a part to his evil schemes is a good thing and will play a larger role later down the series.

The new Chief of staff (Peter MacNicol/Tom Lennox) strikes me as a very dangerous and deranged man.. the way he plotted against Karen Hayes to get her to step down was just dirty. I miss Mike.. did they ever explain what happened to him?
As always, it leaves me waiting impatiently for the next episode..

Last edited:
Ah yeah, Farmer Hoggett! He did a great job in that role too.

I was waiting for something to happen to Jack's brother, and to be honest I didn't see the double cross coming. I figured Him and his father were in it together. I'm sure he will get whats coming to him as the preview for next weeks episode partially shows. We don't know much about Jacks father's past, but perhaps he is a badass too? Father and Son fighting terrorists side by side. :p

I hate the new chief of staff, that stunt he pulled with Karen really was the last straw for me. It wouldn't surprise me if he was somehow connected to last seasons conspiracy. Mike is gone, and so is Aaron Perice, I want to know where both of those guys are.

Ah yeah, Farmer Hoggett! He did a great job in that role too.

I was waiting for something to happen to Jack's brother, and to be honest I didn't see the double cross coming. I figured Him and his father were in it together. I'm sure he will get whats coming to him as the preview for next weeks episode partially shows. We don't know much about Jacks father's past, but perhaps he is a badass too? Father and Son fighting terrorists side by side. :p

I hate the new chief of staff, that stunt he pulled with Karen really was the last straw for me. It wouldn't surprise me if he was somehow connected to last seasons conspiracy. Mike is gone, and so is Aaron Perice, I want to know where both of those guys are.
Naw, i knew it. His bro was behind all the other seasons...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back