24 - Day 6

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
So who watched the season premiere tonight?

I have to say it was pretty exciting, it seems the trend of pushing more action and less drama has continued this season as well. But its still a very well written and captivating show. I can't wait for tomorrow night!!

it gets better trust me ;)

Its an amazing series so far, it follows on from series 5 doing a damn good job making up for series 4 which in my opinion was the poorest so far.

it gets better trust me ;)

Its an amazing series so far, it follows on from series 5 doing a damn good job making up for series 4 which in my opinion was the poorest so far.
Man, it was great.
And Geffy is right.
Today's episode is only better :)

Last nights episodes were really awesome, the first one I thought was better than the second. I can't wait for tonight, two more hours of awesomeness!

When Jack bit that guards neck when he was being tortured I thought that was the coolest kill Jack has ever done. It totally reminded me of The Lost Boys :p

When Jack bit that guards neck when he was being tortured I thought that was the coolest kill Jack has ever done. It totally reminded me of The Lost Boys :p

Funny.. it reminded me more of Mike Tyson than Lost Boys

Mike tyson did an ear, not a carotid artery. Still a pretty kewl kill

Made me wonder if Jack had turned into a vampire! :p

me thinks jack thinks he can't do his job anymore

so what, mike tyson is still an animal :)

me thinks jack thinks he can't do his job anymore

****in blasphemy! Jack is just having some trouble adjusting to his new situation. Before you know it he will get knocked to his senses and he will be breaking necks before you know it!

I think his "awakening" will have something to do with Audry or his daughter.

****in blasphemy! Jack is just having some trouble adjusting to his new situation. Before you know it he will get knocked to his senses and he will be breaking necks before you know it!

I think his "awakening" will have something to do with Audry or his daughter.
Well i just said that to show how cool i was and that i watched the eps before they aired :))

We know that he is back...
It said it in the "Next week on 24"

Tonights episodes ROCKED. Two, count em TWO shockers in the last 10 minutes or so.

Best seasons premiere ever!

Tonights episodes ROCKED. Two, count em TWO shockers in the last 10 minutes or so.

Best seasons premiere ever!
Yeah, this season is amazing.
I made sure everyone watched that i kno, i told them it was amazing

I cant believe he shot curtis!! WTF! That actually twisted my insides a little bit too, really sad. I hope he isn't dead. I mean I sympathize with his reasons... but I just wished it wasn't Jack that had to shoot him. Very exciting though, so only 6months to go!

LIAR!!! said:
Well i just said that to show how cool i was and that i watched the eps before they aired :))

You told me you were going to wait! You liar!!! :dead:

I cant believe he shot curtis!! WTF! That actually twisted my insides a little bit too, really sad. I hope he isn't dead. I mean I sympathize with his reasons... but I just wished it wasn't Jack that had to shoot him. Very exciting though, so only 6months to go!

See Jack got his mojo back, well sorta

BTW did they give anything away for ep5?

Hey
Curtis
is toast I'm sorry to say.
Man he got it in the neck.

Now remember,
there are four more out there.
:eek:

But what gets me is
the trigger man AKA dude that reprogrammed the "thing" is now a glow in the dark splotch. Soooo who are they gonna get for the other ones?

Hey
Curtis
is toast I'm sorry to say.
Man he got it in the neck.

Now remember,
there are four more out there.
:eek:

But what gets me is
the trigger man AKA dude that reprogrammed the "thing" is now a glow in the dark splotch. Soooo who are they gonna get for the other ones?
Ha nice!

I couldnt wait, i waited for the first 2 but not the 3rd and 4th

Its not lookin like we can get the 5th 6th 7th or 8th before they come out :(

But what gets me is

I was thinking the same thing. The only way I can see it working out is if
They only needed the now radioactive dude to set it to blow without a launch code or timer or something.
They usually tie up loose ends like this, hopefully they do it well.

They seem to be doing a good job of showing small little details, for example

When the family that was being held hostage by Ahmed (sp?) when the mom got let go she called her husband on the payphone he was at. When I saw that I was like wtf? But I was talking to someone a few moments before and I missed the fact that Ahmed pointed the phone at her as she was leaving and said "Remember this!" I'm guessing referring to the number on CID? My point being, they are doing a good job not leaving out little details like that. I highly doubt they would overlook something as big as programming nukes.

Also, I find it funny that entire past seasons were about stopping what happened in the first four hours of this season. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back