24 - Day 6 - Prequel

Jack Bauer's still alive and without a scar on him? :rolleyes: :cheeky:

Kinda Stinks that we know he has gotten back from china alive.

Jack Bauer's still alive and without a scar on him? :rolleyes: :cheeky:

Jack's scars are all emotional. He shows no physical weaknesses :lick: He will die eventually, I estimate by the end of his current contract.

I watched the prequel, I thought it was pretty good but I didn't care for the blatant Toyota product placement. The least they could have done was made it camo or black or something... not silver, c'mon. I also hear the first four episodes, (first two nights back to back) are available somewhere. *cough*

I don't consider downloading tv shows illegal, but for the sake of caution and the fact that it hasn't aired yet I wont mention where you can get them. Personally I'm going to wait for it to air and watch it at my friends house and we are going to drink beer, eat chips and cheer for Jack and boo at the chinese!

Personally I'm going to wait for it to air and watch it at my friends house and we are going to drink beer, eat chips and cheer for Jack and boo at the chinese!

Yeah, I found em too, took every bit of my strength to not get them early. But I want to do the same thing you're going to.

Can someone pm me with a link or something?
I have no will=power and want to watch them now! :)

Personally I'm going to wait for it to air and watch it at my friends house and we are going to drink beer, eat chips and cheer for Jack and boo at the chinese!

I've got to travel too far to watch them with other people so I'm watching a couple this evening ;)

I've got to travel too far to watch them with other people so I'm watching a couple this evening ;)
I decided im gonna wait, I think ill have a 24 party :)
at least the first 2 hrs :)

Just thought I'd mention without really linking anywhere..

but there are reports that the first 4 hours of season 6 have been leaked on bit torrent..

Just thought I'd mention without really linking anywhere..

but there are reports that the first 4 hours of season 6 have been leaked on bit torrent..

Yeah they are out there. The private trackers are the best place to locate them. They are DVDRips not tvrips. Fox is going to sell the first 4 episodes on DVD like a week or two after they air. I hope they do that for all the episodes, air 4, dvd 4. It would be perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back