2257MB and still counting...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
My Gmail inbox is still growing by 3-4MB a day, when does it stop ? :laugh:
I'm currently using 5% (116MB) of my total available storage (2257MB)... I bet I'll never achieve to have it full :laugh:

Where are your inboxes at ?

2257mb as well, only using 14MB

Mostly just LJ comments and such.

You are currently using 996 MB (44%) of your 2257 MB. :D i love google

You are currently using 18 MB (1%) of your 2258 MB.

Yes, google is awesome. Only if they let us use that storage as image and file hosting for forums :)

I didn't know every inboxes increased at the very same pace, thought it was kind of random or something... anyway, I love it too :D

Account 1: You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2258 MB.
Account 2: You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2258 MB

I use the POP3 features on GMail, so I'll never run out. :p

Melon

everybody's mail box will be the same size. and it won't stop, which you would know if you read the news story about it..... and i think it also says it right on the login page for google near where the counter is. for some reason i think it will now go up 1GB per year.

ElementalDragon said:
everybody's mail box will be the same size. and it won't stop, which you would know if you read the news story about it..... and i think it also says it right on the login page for google near where the counter is. for some reason i think it will now go up 1GB per year.

I know, but to notice it for real is another thing, right ? ;)
And, I noticed yesterday, as it asked me to enter again my login for 15 days, that the "still counting" line on the left is no more...

Meh, I don't use it that much. :|
You are currently using 37 MB (2%) of your 2266 MB.

I can imagine how much they are paying for hard drives ..

1000+ invites given out and still counting.

I post up all 50 each day on a site and then the next day Google has me back to 50 so I post them.

Gonna see how many I can give out. :)

American Zombie said:
1000+ invites given out and still counting.

I post up all 50 each day on a site and then the next day Google has me back to 50 so I post them.

Gonna see how many I can give out. :)

Well then you know what to do: gimme, gimme....

Reps + when ya do!!

:D

my previous post:
if anyone has any invites left please send on my way:
mlakrid@yahoo.com
PLEASE!!! I H8 SPAM!

Last edited:
I use POP3 as well, but my outlook archives are darn near 4GB! W00t!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back