22" monitor suggestion

Dusty

Master Lurker
I've been looking at monitors lately..
came up with a Samsung 2253BW 22" monitor.
I'd be using it mainly for graphic editing and a primary monitor.
Anyone have any comments on this monitor pro/con or a better suggestion.
I have also looked at the Dell 2008WFP and was really impressed with the blackness of the screen... but really don't like webcam integration. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 215TW which is a 21" LCD Monitor and I love it to death. I would recommend Samsung and Dell over anything else any day.

I'm using a Dell E248WFP, have put any thought about 24"? I love the thing, great color, I haven't found anything I haven't liked.

24 is just too much monitor for my desk at the moment. What I have been doing is turning the desktop black and seeing the white show through with most monitors... the Dell didn't show that but then it had a shiney surface. The Samsung seems to have a better contrast ratio... but I haven't a clue what those numbers mean anymore... since dell shows a 2000:1 Samsung shows 8000:1 which could mean 800:1 , I don't know. Both have 2 ms response which is good.
I just want to get the best monitor for editing graphics for the buck.
I think the Samsung at 299.99 is the best at the moment.

I've had my Samsung Syncmaster 226BW for 2 months now and I love it. It is a widescreen, if that is a factor for you. This is my third Samsung monitor and I have always been happy with them.

vivid

I've had my Samsung Syncmaster 226BW for 2 months now and I love it. It is a widescreen, if that is a factor for you. This is my third Samsung monitor and I have always been happy with them.

vivid
I just ordered the samsung 2253BW which I heard its the upgraded version of the 226... so we will see. Got it at Newegg for 289.99

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back