212 guests?!?!?!

Down to 200 when I took this screenshot. No wonder it's slow tonight. Now I remember what it was like on dialup. :eek:

guests.gif

314 total on the forum?!? Whoa!! Did you break the site [e]-Punk? :p

Why are you guests not registering? What are you waiting for? Join the fun, help out a fellow XP-er!

The Word probably got out about us new mods, everybody loves Iceman. LOL

:cool:

They're all a bunch of Looky-Luz
Look at this, look at that...

Don't be afraid, join up. *Your suffering will be legendary* even at XP-erience dot org. :p

what does that thread have to do with people visiting the forums?

hmmmm

7 posts 1080 views,

hmmmm, I don't know

"here's your sign"

:cool:

o i didnt see that i went straight to the thread without looking at the main forum

Hey Iceman, ex superhero, I just had a look at the mugs gallery and lo and behold, can't seem to find your mugshot there. Did I miss it or what??

Why not make it where people have to register to even view any messages? There are enough members so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Besides, who needs lurkers who never post... Bah!

No, that wouldn't be good. You would alienate to many guests that might be contenplating membership.

You gotta think, they're scotting out the Forum, checking the posts and thinking about the info that the members are providing. If they can't see that how can they deside to become members?

And if something that is posted helps that guest out, changes are very good they will become a member. :)

gonaads is more that just a pretty face, he is a finker as well :)

True what he says, tho I think myself they are scouting out the forum instead :D

Originally posted by gonaads
And if something that is posted helps that guest out, changes are very good they will become a member. :)

i believe thats why i signed up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back