2007 is going to be an expensive year for gaming

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Was just idly browsing around the hexus.net forums and ran across this link to some upcoming games in 2007: http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1073842430

Now being an avid RPG fan I was looking through that list and saw some amazing looking stuff, even some of the RTS's there caught my eye.

Now the question is: how many of these games will end up leaving a permanent impression on my LCD panel much like NWN2 does when I play it too long :p

Edit: Here's the original link to the gamespot forums with more stuff! http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24525221

Last edited:
oh crap, i think i just lost an eyeball... lol :p

soooo many games i want to buy.... oooh.. Portal!! ~drools

yeah.... supposedly HL2: Episode 2 is due out early March. can't wait for that one, along with Portals and TF2. Then we got Crysis, UT2k7.... Hellgate: London seems kinda neat... but not sure about how the whole FPS/RPG thing is gonna turn out.

if you ever played Dark Messiah, should be better than that. Though DM was somwhat anti-climactic whichever way you ended it :p

LOL good thing i just built the new PC, now i need even more money to buy the games for online.

problem
more money = longer work hours
Longer work hours = less time at home
Less time at home = less time for games
therefor - rob a bank and move to another country....

Rob a bank and move to Quebec thats like another country !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back