2007-2008 NBA Playoffs

Detroit is flying high atm - just need the Tigers to turn it around :D

If they do they do, but............ I myself find it quite funny that all hatred or comments towards Detroit Sports is truly out of pure jealousy.

The media ignores it. for that fact.
Detroit sports are on fire.
Pistons six straight trips to the ECC. making history. since the showtime days of the lakers.

The Red Wings 17 year straight playoff appearance. breaking records
3 cups in 10 years. and are kicking the crap out of everyone they face. while the media is riding the jock of Crosby.

The tigers making complete 180. going to the world series. yes they have a slow start now but are competing well.

the Lions... hahahah who cares we don't have a pro football team.

anywho thats the way we like it here in the "D" and thats fine with me

If they do they do, but............ I myself find it quite funny that all hatred or comments towards Detroit Sports is truly out of pure jealousy.

The media ignores it. for that fact.
Detroit sports are on fire.
Pistons six straight trips to the ECC. making history. since the showtime days of the lakers.

The Red Wings 17 year straight playoff appearance. breaking records
3 cups in 10 years. and are kicking the crap out of everyone they face. while the media is riding the jock of Crosby.

The tigers making complete 180. going to the world series. yes they have a slow start now but are competing well.

the Lions... hahahah who cares we don't have a pro football team.

anywho thats the way we like it here in the "D" and thats fine with me

The east is pretty weak so it doesn't say much that they have been getting to the Eastern Conference Finals or the Finals almost every year for the past 5 or 6 years or whatever.

The East has been the weaker conference since the days of the Bulls.

The Spurs on the other hand, they have been competing in the MUCH tougher western conference. After those team beat each other up, they are usually spent and therefore should be easier pickings for the teams in the finals, like the Pistons and Miami and Cleveland and so forth (throw in the 76'ers and the Nets into that equation).

Recall the Lakers lost to the Pistons because Malone got injured in their epic series against the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. With a full strength team, the Pistons would sitll be looking to get a first championship since the days of Dumars and Isiah.

So basically, congratulations to the Pistons, but that streak is about as meaningful as the Yankees making the playoffs every season. They have only won 1 championship in that streak as well, in the conditions described above.

HAH! That made my day. GO CELTICS! Woooooo!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back