2003 workstation

P

PF Prophet

got a couple buddys workin on creating a pro ver of 2003(you can change 2003 retail/trial into pro with ntswich or tweaknt)

if anybody here wants to help the attempt post its more of a see if they/we can do it kinda thing

would be fun to have xp pro 2003 lol

:) peace all

That would be easy all u have to do is find out what in the reg tweak nt changed to make it pro and then go to the i386 dir and go to setupreg.hiv and make the reg changes in there Email me and i will join the team

added ya to my msn :) talk to ya later gotta run in mid of a project :/

M$ sent me a 360 day trial version with a beta pack a few days ago! would be interested to help and/or see your results.
Is there any difference between the .NET version and the plain 2003 Server??

the corpret addition of 2003 dosnt like having its version changed to pro :/ im weighting on my buddy to gime his rtm disk so i can try altration on it just need a way to monotor changed in reg

thanks working on this but even with mod'ed HIV file it dosnt work need to find out how to make it install as pro we trying to find out which files to edit

agin is ya wana help in even a little i can give ya resorces to use to try your owen mods and see if you can find the answer more people trying it the more likely its gonna work:)

thanks i use neowin all the time:)

we are trying to make a way to have the disk acculy install as pro insted of server :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back