2000+

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

now we talking :) people make a party while i'll be playing nhl with a friend :)
i'll drop by right after the game :D

this party is not going anywhere. need some chips i guess. ........//runs for chips and drink........

Chips?! Nobody said there'd be chips! Now your talking...I brought salsa and guacamole:D Congrats mafiafromrussia!!

thanks, and did i mention i'm bringing some black hot coffee as well ? :D

cant go no where with out your coffee. it's better then "mentos"

this is not the party music though. will be changing it to something else :p

No music? That sucks. Congrats on the spam...err...useful things posting.

ok now there's the music

Technoboy and Luna live at Qluptempo 10 - HMH Amsterdam (01-06-02).mp3 this will be on for next 115minutes :D

that one is not DI radio, i downloaded it for myself. but yes DI is great

nope. just was looking for some music on kazaa and saw this big mp3 with words trance or something in it. decided to get it and it turned out to be great

Mafia's been a member longer than both of us

that makes who a spammer ???

:p :p :p

is that a bad thing to be a spammer? it's not like i'm sending u 2000 emails a minute. :) and what are the forums for? so the people would talk. I TALK

your supposed to talk to other people
not yourself

:p :p :p

2z is it my fault that *people* dont always answer me? at least i answer myself. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back