200 Worst Movies

Some real classics in that list that I think everyone should see. :classic:

Bio-dome,freddy got fingered,kung pow,half baked,joe dirt,gigli wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Not all of those movies sucked what are they thinking!

From justin to kelly was gay even tho i never saw it cause i hate american idol. All the pokeman movies are stupid too. Why must they drag it on? Pokemon was over 4-5 years ago.

the worst movie I ever saw to the end was a movie called "slasher"

I usually walk out on bad movies, but this one had my best friend as the male co-star, (chad brown), so I was obligated to watch it beginning to end

Chad's no hosting "celebrate poker", and doing very nicely

I agree alot of those movies are not bad I even like some! Still these list never really work as they dont allow for peoples tastes or lack of as the case may be :)

I think the truth is that we really like bad movies not that they aren't bad in the first place ;)

Bio-Dome is one of my favorite movies of all time for many reasons but none of them is because it is a good movie

WORST MOVIE EVER! (IM SCREAMING):
MARS ATTACKS.

:down: :down: :down: :down:

TittleBitties said:
lol...my friend and i were talking about the movie last night when we were ummm doing stuff and we keep doing the alien sound. Yak yak yak yakyak yakyak yak yak.

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/172/mat-yak.wav

Mars Attacks! I tried to choke myself with popcorn, just so that I would die.
why isnt that movie on the list?

the credibility of that list has been officially lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back