$20 love

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
On their wedding night, a bride demanded that her husband give her 20 dollars for their first sexual encounter. In his highly aroused state, he agreed. For the next 30 years, she demanded 20 dollars every time they made love. Her husband always agreed, thinking it was her clever way of buying new clothes. One day, she returned home and found her husband greatly distraught. “I’ve been fired,” he said. “I have no money. We’ll wind up in the poor house.” “Not likely,” she said. “The office building where you worked belongs to you. And the apartment building across the street is yours too. Every month, I took the money you gave me for sex and invested it.” Whereupon, the husband became even more upset, beating his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “I thought you’d be pleased.” "If I had known what you were doing,” he said, “I would have given you all of my business.”.

uhm maybe its just cos I'm ill and all but the humour there took a detour when it saw me can someone explain?

He was going to prozzy's on the side as well as his wife. AKA paying them $20 as well :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back