2 years ago today

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Yep, its exactly 2 years since I had my last cigarette, I don't miss it one little bit and I don't stink any more either :laugh:

That's great, I'm really happy for you as most people can't seem to quit for good. :)

congrats on quitting and staying off of the cancer sticks

Good for you Marge!

I smoked for 34 years then on Easter 2004 I decided that was long enough. Threw away the smokes and have not looked back. :)

Congrats to both of you.

Betcha food tastes better now, huh?

Congrats. You should get with MFG he stops and starts like a yoyo :p

congrats. my housemate from Uni quit a couple years ago now, but we had to intercept one or two when he'd get really drunk and want one again :p

Congratulations - one of the hardest habits to kick in the world :)

My parents have stopped and started again many times unfortunately :(

EM, AZ... Nicely done.

OSNN is a smoke free zone.

The NY chapter is anyway. Smoking is banned inside public places.

Good for you Amanda and I bet the money saved comes in handy too? :D

Never understood how cigs are addicting and all that.

I started cigs 2 months ago and I have only had 3 packs and i gave more away out of those packs then I smoked. I can't stand the smell but when I drink I will smoke them like no other.

Then again I do chew but not as much as did till a few months ago. Use to go through a tin of chew every 2 days tops but now its like a week or so.

Yep, its exactly 2 years since I had my last cigarette, I don't miss it one little bit and I don't stink any more either :laugh:

My numbers since I quit:
Seven years, three months, four days, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 7 seconds. 106054 cigarettes not smoked, saving $15,908.12. Life saved: 1 year, 4 days, 5 hours, 50 minutes.

Congrats Marge and BTW - I don't stink neither - but that comes from taking a shower regularly! :cheeky:

There is something called the Silk Quit Meter that I use to rtrack my non smoking time. There is a version newer than the one I use - it can be found here!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back