2 Soundblaster cards...

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Hey, I was wondering what the main difference of the Soundblaster Audigy 2 vs Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS is?? I went to creatives site to check them out, but there is so much information, not sure what to look at....

Any help...

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I just looked even more closely, and now I see that there are SB 2, SB 2 ZS, SB 2 ZS Gamer, etc, so many different ones!!!! I need to know which one is best for me, I do alot of gaming, but I listen to alot of music, and watch many many movies....which one is best for me????

Ohzopants

My mom thinks I'm cool
i think one of the main differences between all these cards is the software that is bundled with it. I use to have a soundblaster live value, and now use my mobo's sound and I can't hear any difference between the two.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
like, they have the platinum, and platinum pro, gamer edition, just ZS, and stuff. So you think there isnt really any sound/electronic differnce, just what they package it with.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
they are all almost the same, I guess it's between Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS, Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS Platinum, Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS Platinum Pro. Which one is the cheapest lol???

Luna

OSNN Senior Addict
Retail should come with a 1yr warranty, and all the extra software.

OEM is usually just the card and drivers. They cut out all the extra programs / stuff that come with it to cut down on costs, along with the warranty in some cases.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut