2 quick problems

1. when ever i drag anything from one folder to another it copies it instead of moving it

how do i make it move by default (without having to right click drag)

2. i used to be able to resise pictures from windows default picture viewer but now i cant, how do i get this sorted ?

thx for any help :D

ok umm.... i dont get what your sayin

click what?

oh hold on

rephrase question

how do i left click drag files to move them instead of having to right-click drag then select "move here"

the_tazinator

Are we there yet?
Problem #1

It depends on where you are dragging from and to. If you are dragging from one drive to another drive, by default it copys it. If you are dragging from one spot on a drive to a different spot on the same drive, it moves it. The easiest way to fix it is instead of left click and dragging, do a right click and drag. That way you will get an menu asking to move, copy, or create a shortcut.

Problem #2

Ain't figured it out yet.

yoyo

To problem 1 : press and hold the Ctrl key, while dragging the file, to copy it - press and hold the Shift key to move it - press and hold both of them to make a shortcut.

yoyo

If you think of the 'resize pictures' option in the rightclick menu, you need the imageresizer powertoy from the MS Powertoy set. The link is on the frontpage.

the_tazinator

Are we there yet?
It is to my understanding that this program is designed for viewing only. You can't edit and image or picture with it. In fact you can't even open or save a image from within the program. However, if you right-click on the image you should ge a menu with the option to edit. Click on edit and Paint should come up. Now you can do your resizing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut