• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

2 Problems

M

mr_whitebloke

2 Problems

1) Somehow my "My Music" folder icon has changed just to a normal folder icon.

Why?
How can I repair it?

2) On my notification area down at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, (where all the icons are), the little arrow which allows you to show all the hidden icons, has GONE. It still hides things but because the button is gone, I cant see them.

right click the my music folder and change the icon and about the taskbar, are you using a visual style if so then reload it or choose another style

M

mr_whitebloke

Thanks for ur help but it still doesnt work.

a) You cannot change the icon for the music folder like this.
b) The Visual Style doesnt help.

for the music folder: create a new temp folder put your music in it. delete your old my music folder and rename the temp folder to my music and no you can change the icon.

for the taskbar: try disabeling the hide feautrue and then reanable it

Krux

Nissan Powered
in tweakUI at the very bottom of the list there is a option to repair icons click that and it will put all your icons back to the way they were when XP was first installed.

yoyo

You may have accidently deleted the desktop.ini file in the My Music folder. It is a hidden file, so make hidden files visible and check if there is a desktop.ini file. you can open it in notepad. It should look like the attached textfile (replace xxx with your username).
If the file is not there type or paste this in notepad and save it as desktop.ini to your My Music folder. Log out and log in again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal