2 new star wars tv movies announced

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
From slashfilm (http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/09/george-lucas-announces-two-more-star-wars-movies/)

First, not sure if this is really true or not..

If it is, I'm not sure if I like the idea of made for two one hour made for TV "movies".. really, I'm guessing it's a two hour miniseries.. and no skywalkers.. so it digresses into the star wars universe outside the skywalker legacy..

We absolutely knew that George Lucas was not done with the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars creator revealed to Fox News that he will make two more live-action Star Wars films.

“But they won’t have members of the Skywalker family as characters,” he said. “They will be other people of that milieu.”

The two “extra” movies will probably be one hour in length and made for television.

Yeah, after the dross that came out of Lucasfilm with the last 3 Star Wars films, I'm not holding out much hope for this. One to keep an eye on at least though, thanks for posting.

It could be good if he doesn't write the stories. His authorized book authors wrote better stories than Episodes I-III. Bioware wrote better stories.

I don't mind him writing them, just keep him away from those damned cameras!!!

The cgi was better. The story? Well, there was none.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back