2 hdd?

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

aighty, i have a 40 gig HDD, in my computer rite now. My friend gave me a 80gig dat he isnt using, n im pretty sure there is some stuff in there. So my question is how do i go from here. i have 1 40 gig hdd (currently using) and i want to put this 80 gig one in. HOW DO I GO BOUT THIS?

First make sure you have a way of connecting it. You might need another cable. Now look closely at the back end of the hard drive near the connector pins. You should see there somewhere the setting that it needs to be to be used as a slave. The little pin adjuster should also be on the back so move it to where the instructions say. Plug it in, screw it in, then boot up & see how far you get, whether you need to format it or whatever.

This friend didn't happen to be 'Pete Townsend' from 'The Who' did it?

You might only get that if your in the UK.

I think that story went world wide.

Pete: "I was only seeing what was there for research."
Busted big time.

=\ off topic LOL

naw i dont know all those ppl, it was ummm dat guys name umm i think it was bill gates =D ^^ LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back