2 Exclusives

W

waddy

HAH

E- Punk kicked ass today !

2 awesome exclusives News posts on the front page

Nice work :)

Although i thought all our posts were Exclusive tho..

and EP.. hehe :p <--- not ----> :p hhehehe

heh

What makes a news exclusive for you then? .. like i said i think every news posted here is pretty "exclusive" :D hehehe

LightWave

Was excellent to have the winDVD 3.2 when they only officially released 3.1 - thats a beautiful exclusive :)

Though the antileech overloaded the server :(

hah

Ah well I shouls have been more considerate ;)

I was catchign another hours sleep mate, no probabout the drivers, seemed a bit flakey to me too.

Is there anywhere else that the Double Duron can be found (in text or pictures)? Anyone with half-a-brain and Photoshop could blend a pic of the single processor together to make something that looks like that. Just wondering if this thing is for real, always be skeptical.

There is probably some guy laughing his ass off because you posted his doctored pics. Although the sender wishes to remain anonymous, can you tell just us (moderators) who it was?

JJB

Well if you look at the socket pic closely, you can see here where two parts of the motherboard socket have the exact same mark, which can mean that one socket picture was copied and pasted, then blended together:

socket_924.jpg

JJB

i am 100% sure i have seen this somewhere else in the last week...

MdSalih - Gone off to investigate :mad:

cant find exactly where i saw it :(

but you can sortta tell it is a fake...

look @ the shadows on the chip... (fromt he rubber grip things) the left side is same as the right side... which light wouldn't do.. it would make it all go in one direction...

also on the motehrboard picture...
that thing jjb spotted... zoom into the one on the right.. (2:1)... it isn't blended in properly... it comes to a dead stop
and also the middle of the chip holders... the shadows on that are completely wrong... it looks more like a shabby copy/paste/blend job...

overall it does look like it is a forgery to me...

MdSalih

Muuuuuuuuuuhahaah yer they are fake !

But it brought the girls out of the closets :)

Have a look at that thread in the front page news comments bit ... bunch of sooks, you would think i had shagged their sisters - ROFL !

All is fun in love and war

Damn they do take that front page news seriously - lets just call that post an experiment on human guinea pigs :p

http://www.digit-life.com/news.html#1017644033

Look familiar . ROFL !!

lol u bitch :p

thats where i saw them... was going through that site something to do with the CE Bit conference ;)

cracked me up :p

MdSalih

HAHAHA md :)

It may not have been a great idea, but it woke the boys up !

Need gets things going etc a few people who never knew about the site have found now us, a few who got upset have left

So winners all round :)

lol :p

need some of those psychology books you been studing m8 :p
Sure would extend my life expendancy... remove some of that heart ache ;)

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back