2 BFG 6800GT's SLI with other stuff $799 shipped!!!

Damn, if I had the $ I would go for it, or if I had a SLI mobo :p

I just ordered these bad boys :D SLi, here I come

There are a few reasons for me getting BFGs.
1.) there are US company, and I buy from US rather than over seas when I can.
2.) I need a new backpack, mouse pad, and those teflon pads wouldnt hurt :)
3.) I personally like BFG, lifetime warranty, and 24/7 tech support
4.) The cards are normally 459 new each
5.) That site doesnt charge tax
6.) I got 2 day shipping for $5
7.) Because I want to :D

:) its ok im thinking of it too.. im just a month or so off from being able to use them though hehe,,,,,,,,, and it would break my bank hehe..

Will be here in 2 days :eek:

Nice, want ultra sli myself -- will have to wait.

ultra sli huh? Getting expensive there EP :p

I have one ultra now and its more than enough...will go SLi when I need to...lol

Well, it may not happen, btw got your deal beaten for UK people:

Gigabyte 3D1 - Dual GeForce 6600 GT 256MB DDR3 & K8NXP-SLI nForce4 SLi Bundle (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-012-GI)
GIGABYTE Technology, a world leader in IT product design and development, introduces the 3D1 for high-end gamers, the world’s first dual GPU graphics card to feature two high performance NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT graphics processors on a single PCI Express board. The 3D1 is also the world’s first NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT graphics card with 256MB DDRIII memory supporting 256-bit memory bandwidth, further helping to achieve unprecedented visual gaming performance and distinguishing it above competing products.
Revolutionary Gaming Platform Delivering unprecedented graphics performance and enhanced stability, the latest 8Ó GA-K8NXP-SLI is definitely the way to go for gamers, PC geeks and consumers alike! The 8Ó represents 8 innovative and beneficial technologies that include Processor, SLI, Memory, Dual Power System, Storage, Security, Networking, and Shieldware. NVIDIA nForce4 SLI offer blistering graphics performance with the ability to bridge two NVIDIA SLI-ready PCI Express™ graphics cards! The SLI design takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express™ bus architecture, features hardware and software innovations within NVIDIA GPU (graphics processing unit) and the NVIDIA nForce4 chipset. Together, the NVIDIA SLI technologies work seamlessly to allow two graphics cards to operate in parallel and share the work and deliver heart-pounding PC performance. NVIDIA SLI is the best solution for driving Multi GPU system performance to experience earth-shattering game play.

- Gigabyte 3D1 Dual Core 6600GT Graphics Card
- 2 x nVidia 6600GT Cores running at 500MHz Core Speed
- 256MB DDR3 256-bit 1200MHz Memory Speed
- Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI nForce4 SLI Motherboard
- 8 x SATA Ports
- 3 x Firewire IEEE1394b Ports
- 10 x USB2.0 Ports
- Gigabit LAN
- 8-Channel onboard sound
- Wireless LAN Bundle

Full Specification

Price: £289.95 (£340.69 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Thats a nforce4 motherboard and a dual core 6600GT for £340 !

Gigabyte_3D1.jpg

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/6800PCI_Series.html

Is that where you got your BFGs?

Just got my stuff. Wow. Get this deal. I now own three copies of Far cry and 2 copies of Doom 3. The backpack is huge!!!!!! Ill sport it to class today :cool: Ill make sure to post my benchmarks when I get all my new hardware intalled

zeke_mo said:
Is that where you got your BFGs?

No, I wish i had waited a couple of months to purchase them, but hey thats the way it goes. :nervous:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back