1st Post- IE freezes on second window

Y

ytay

everytime a second window is open IE 6.0, the program freezes and i have to ctl\alt\del to kill it. It will happen with normal browsing when a site link opens a new window or a pop up window. At the same time Neo-Trace will not open at all a double click on it and the hour glass starts and then disappears. I know Neo-Trace requires IE to run but when i uninstalled Neo-Trace the problem was still there so my suspicion is IE is affecting Neo-Trace and not the other way around.
I also tried to reinstall IE6 but when i d\l the setup program from microsoft it say i already have it installed
Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks

yessssssss

you da man :cool:

a reinstall of IE6 after the registry tweak did it, all is fine

i actually tried to find a link like that at microsoft, but that site is a nightmare to find anything

Thanks again

I have the same problem...Even with the link in the above message..I click on it, it opens a new IE window but there is nothing there! I also have done the reg tweak and reinstalled ie 6.0 and I am still having the same problem, any ideas?

I had this problem a while back, you might try to reset your web settings. Have a look at the pic.

I tried that this morning (USA), and it didnt work...what causes this? Also, how do you get to save the screen shot like that?

Use the print screen key for full screen. Use alt + printscreen for the active window. Use paint to clean it up. Save it as jpg file.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back