1GB iPod nano introduced, iPod shuffle price change

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
cp_top_nano_060207.jpg

The iPod nano will now be available in a 1GB format for $149. The 2GB version remains at $199 and the 4GB sells for $249.

The iPod shuffle 512MB now sells for $69, and the 1GB shuffle remains at $99.

Nice, can see a rise in sales of Nano's (mostly 1GB... cheap bastards! :p) and people buying the cheaper shuffle just to keep around if they feel like listening to music.

I like the shuffle, as it's not really a player you need to be concerned about, you can just attach it to your keys and it's always there if you need it.

I also like the shuffle, it's a nice addition to my key chain

*does the shuffle* :)

i like my nano, with the lanyard head phones, barely tell you're wearing it

is there a good arm band for the nano need something to work out with.

I've got Apple's armband for my mini, so I assume they make the same one for the nano. I like it. :)

They've gotten small & pretty - everyone on the subway/metro has one to the point where it's a little annoying, but....dunno.

I never bought an IPOD - but a while ago, a friend gave me her Apple 5GB ( first generation ) which still surprisingly works and holds the charge for about 2 hours or so, I used it for a while and prefer it to the Sandisk MP3 I have ( lipstick type ) at least for using it in the car. Anyone have an IPOD in their car?

I play my iPod through the cassette deck in my car. It sounds better than the FM transmitter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back