1GB Hotmail

ming

OSNN Advanced
I received a phone call from a friend this morning saying his hotmail account can hold 1GB storage. Are there any news of this anywhere, and are any of you guys getting this upgrade?

Forget about gmail, i know they have larger capacity for account holders as i have 1 with them already. I'm more interested about the hotmail upgrade at the moment. :)

Don't know about hotmail, but I've been using Live mail for months with 2GB of storage.

I have read Hotmail did this lately as well, rather sneaky of them not to announce it ;)

Hmm what were they at before?

I just sick with yahoo for the personal email. I have a personal and "spam" account all in one. It works for me and I have 1gb.

1GB still isnt enough, I am using 19% (530MB) of my Gmail account. Hotmail could easily make it 2GB... most people wont even come close to that. So having it available to everyone and actually having it available to everyone are two completely different things.

I see :)
I know what your saying though,
I am using 6% of my 2gb on gmail.

gmail is almost 3 gigs @ 2.7 gigs now, hotmail sucks, i used them a while back when they frist started up, they freaken deleted my account since i didnt check it often. Screw them.... ill stick to gmail or my aol account, aol for all my spam lol.....since i have a paid account with them for some freaken reason.

Lol same happened to me :).
I didnt realize that gmail actually gave us more memory :)

I dont use my hotmail very much so it never goes about 1%

I mean I get emails and use it alot but I dont store stuff with it besides some emails from school about my internship

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back