1900+ ?

B

Bretenn

hey guys,

i'm thinking of overclocking my com.... and i jus wan to know guys out there who had 1900+, did u guys overclock it?? and how many that it increase?? currently i'm overclock it to 2000+........ i think if after a few days and it seems that it is stable, then i will increase it..... by the way wat cpu fan that u guys recommend (thinking of buying a new one)?? currently i'm using arkua 7228 copper core-7000rpm/38cfm

as far as I know you can o/c the chip pretty good... should easily be able to get to 2000+ leves since it is ONLY 33mhz away in actual clock speed...

um... just don't do too much too soon... read up what your board can take/coolers must be good so on so forth...

doon't want you to burn out your board...

I have already been up to 2000+ level and I went back to default because I want to install a couple more things...

once I have my rig all stable and everything installed I am going to start creeping back up a little at a time...

monitor your cpu temps...

my max ever was 40 C at 65 % cpu usage :)

fan speed is 3700 RPM...

adios...

get it... and i definitely will monitor it... thanks ;)
btw... my idle temp is bout 39~40c. Any recommendation for the cpu fan?? thinking of buying sanyo denki 4600 rpm/53cfm

who else that overclock 1900+ chip over 2000+ ?? jus want to know tho.... 10q

Go with the highest cfm fan your ears can handle.

Perfer copper hs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back