19" monitors

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Hi, i need a new monitor i want a 19" monitor, does anyone know of any good value for money monitors that are out at the mo?

I just bought a 19" CTX monitor for someone in my family and it seems to be a pretty nice monitor, bright, quality, and it was only like $199 after shipping. I dont know if they last long or not because i just got it, but it seems like a nice monitor to me.
- Mike

Yes , CTX( from professional line ) & Adi G66 & ADi G1000(21'' , pretty expensive ) are the best of this class . I highly recommend G66 - very good !

yeah thanks, i'll look to see how much they are in good old UK :p

ive just bought a 19" LG FLATRON MONITOR from dabs.co.uk for £310 and its pretty good it has 4 usb slots on the back of it.

19'' desktop resolution

hey every one..

i own a MAG 19'' monitor. Bright. great for Dvd. no problems so far, i've had it for a couple months. My question is.. for those of you out there with 19"s ... What desktop resolution do you use.. or what are some recomended resolutions or something.

just wondering, :)

have had a viewsonic a95f for about a year now. flat, bright, all-around good. see room for improvment (i'm a videophile), but it's on the budget end of the spectrum, i guess... so it's wonderful, considering. run it at 1600x1200x32 @ 75hz. (also a resolution freak }:>)

I know what to NOT buy, the Sony Monitor 19" CRT HMD-400/L 18V 24MM 1600X1200 65HZ - Don't get me wrong, the picture is sharp as hell and it's a really sweet monitor, but mine has broken down twice in the last 10 months :(

Good thing there is on-site guarantee, it's heavy as hell :D

well i curently have a relisys 19" monitor i run 1024x768 its sharpe but they go abit gay after a couple of years so im giving it to my brother when i get my new comp :D :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back